Digital manifolds and the testo Smart Probes AC & refrigeration test kit outperform analog measuring technology in many respects.
More precise results
- At least twice as accurate: The testo 550 2-way manifold and the testo 570 4-way manifold have an accuracy of ± 0.5% of f.v. (± 0.3 bar) for a measuring range of 60 bar.
- Unambiguous values: You can always rely on the measuring values displayed and the long-term stability of the measuring technology.
Automatic refrigerant updates
- Simply switch on and measure: Up to 60 common refrigerants are already stored ex works in a digital manifold.
- New refrigerants? No problem: Refrigerant updates are quickly carried out using the App and software.
Intuitive measurement menus
- Automatic calculation: Evaporation and condensation temperature, along with superheating and subcooling. No more error-prone manual calculations.
- Optimized operation: User-oriented measurement menus guide you through the measurement efficiently and conveniently.
In addition to the automatic calculation of evaporation and condensation temperature, along with superheating and subcooling, a Testo digital manifold supports you in these applications:
- Controlling vaporiser superheating
- Controlling suction steam superheating
- Checking the effect of internal liquid/suction steam heat exchangers (IWT)
- Checking the driving temperature difference
When you measure with a Testo Digital manifold:
- you have all refrigeration and air conditioning systems under control.
- you improve the efficiency and ecological balance sheet of your systems.
- you increase your customers' satisfaction.
- you avoid unnecessary servicing work.
- you work in an efficient and forward-looking way using digital measuring technology.
- Automatic superheating/subcooling calculation: no more need for manual calculations, which are prone to error
- With a practical app: (remote) display, graphical progress display, documentation of readings
- Temperature-compensated leakage test
- 60 current refrigerants are included in the manifold (update possible via app)
- Calculation of superheating and subcooling in real time: no manual calculation, which is prone to error
- Connect to smartphone/tablet app: remote monitoring and smart measurement documentation
- Precise external Pirani gauge for vacuum measurement, temperature-compensated leakage test, automatic ambient pressure measurement
- The 60 most common refrigerants are stored in the instrument, subsequent updates possible (via app)
- Measurement data monitoring via testo Smart Probes App
- Measurement data dispatch via testo Smart Probes App
- Extremely precise, extremely rugged, extremely practical – with visual alarm and backlit display
- Measures pressure and calculates the evaporation temperature of H2O automatically
- Rapid detection of temperature change via graphical progress display
- Measuring range -50 to +150 °C
- Measurement data analyzed and sent via testo Smart Probes App
- Can detect all the most common cooling agents: CFCs, HFCs, FCs
- Highly sensitive – detects even the smallest leaks
- Easy-to-use one-button operation
- Complies with specifications for F gases regulations, SAE Code J1627 and DIN EN 14624:2012 standard
- Leak detection in refrigeration engineering? Sure thing! The testo 316-3 refrigerant leak detector can detect all the most common cooling agents and locate even the smallest leaks. Complies with all important regulations and norms. One piece of kit you as a refrigerant technician won’t want to be without.
- Extremely high sensitivity of ˂3g/a enables detection of even the smallest leaks
- Visual and acoustic alarm for optimum leakage detection
- Permanent sensor check, ensuring that your work is both safe and fast
- Earplug connection for safe leakage detection in loud environments
- Everything you need for professional leakage detection: the testo 316-4 set 1 with leak detector for all common refrigerants CFC, HFC, HCFC and H2, including refrigerant sensor head, case, mains unit and earphones. You will therefore be ideally equipped to carry out quick, reliable leakage detection.
- Extensive accessories included: set of 4 filling tubes, 2 x clamp temperature probes, precise external Pirani gauge for vacuum measurement and transport case
- Calculation of superheating and subcooling in real time for 60 refrigerants: no error-prone manual calculation
- Connection to smartphone/tablet App: remote monitoring, clever measurement documentation and refrigerant updates
- Temperature-compensated leakage test, automatic ambient pressure measurement
Practical kit for work on air conditioning and refrigeration systems, as well as on heat pumps: the testo 557 digital manifold, including set of 4 filling tubes, enables you to get down to work straight away! The testo 557 digital manifold fulfils numerous functions in just one instrument: including superheating/subcooling calculation, vacuum measurement and temperature-compensated leakage test. You can also use a practical App to monitor the manifold via your smartphone/tablet and to store the measurement results or send them by e-mail.
- Measurement of high and low pressure
- Low refrigerant loss – since no hoses are required for measurements
- Measurement data displayed in the form of a graph or table, and sent via testo Smart Probes App
- Problem-free application at measuring points that are a long distance apart thanks to Bluetooth® range up to 100 m
- The professional and compact testo 549i high-pressure gauge can be controlled via the testo Smart Probes App using your smartphone or tablet, and is ideal for carrying out servicing and troubleshooting on air conditioning and refrigeration systems. The App also enables evaporation and condensation temperatures to be calculated automatically.
- Fast and simple installation of the testo 549i high-pressure measuring instrument directly onto the pressure connection
- Low refrigerant loss thanks to hoseless application
- Automatic calculation of evaporation and condensation temperatures and simple selection from more than 80 refrigerants via testo Smart Probes App
- Large testo HVAC softcase: store additional testo Smart Probes for further applications in the heating, air conditioning and ventilation field safely
- The testo Smart Probes AC & refrigeration test kit is ideally suited for testing air conditioning and refrigeration systems and installing them. The large testo HVAC softcase enables the measuring instruments to be conveniently transported and ensures that they are always to hand when they are needed.
- Extensive accessories included: set of 3 filling tubes, 2 x clamp temperature probes and transport case
- Automatic superheating/subcooling calculation for 60 refrigerants: no more need for error-prone manual calculations
- With a practical App: (remote) display, graphical progression display, documentation of readings and refrigerant updates
- Temperature-compensated leakage test
- The practical kit makes it even easier to work on air conditioning and refrigeration systems: the testo 550 digital manifold, including set of 3 filling tubes, enables you to get down to work straight away! The instrument can be used for 60 refrigerants, calculates superheating/subcooling automatically and can be connected to your smartphone/tablet via the testo refrigeration App. Thanks to the App, the display and documentation of the measurement results are particularly convenient.