Digital manifolds and the testo Smart Probes AC & refrigeration test kit outperform analog measuring technology in many respects.
More precise results
- At least twice as accurate: The testo 550 2-way manifold and the testo 570 4-way manifold have an accuracy of ± 0.5% of f.v. (± 0.3 bar) for a measuring range of 60 bar.
- Unambiguous values: You can always rely on the measuring values displayed and the long-term stability of the measuring technology.
Automatic refrigerant updates
- Simply switch on and measure: Up to 60 common refrigerants are already stored ex works in a digital manifold.
- New refrigerants? No problem: Refrigerant updates are quickly carried out using the App and software.
Intuitive measurement menus
- Automatic calculation: Evaporation and condensation temperature, along with superheating and subcooling. No more error-prone manual calculations.
- Optimized operation: User-oriented measurement menus guide you through the measurement efficiently and conveniently.
In addition to the automatic calculation of evaporation and condensation temperature, along with superheating and subcooling, a Testo digital manifold supports you in these applications:
- Controlling vaporiser superheating
- Controlling suction steam superheating
- Checking the effect of internal liquid/suction steam heat exchangers (IWT)
- Checking the driving temperature difference
When you measure with a Testo Digital manifold:
- you have all refrigeration and air conditioning systems under control.
- you improve the efficiency and ecological balance sheet of your systems.
- you increase your customers' satisfaction.
- you avoid unnecessary servicing work.
- you work in an efficient and forward-looking way using digital measuring technology.