Identify vacuum quickly and easily by means of the graphical display in the App or on the digital manifold screen
Connects automatically via Bluetooth® to the testo Smart App and digital manifolds
Exceptionally compact and reliable thanks to the robust, easy-to-handle housing with IP 54 protection class
Easy installation at any service port thanks to the integrated 45° angle
Use the testo 552i vacuum probe with Bluetooth to measure vacuum wirelessly with speed, ease and precision via just one service port – with no loss of refrigerant. The testo Smart App supports you with numerous intelligent features – for example, you can see the vacuum by simply glancing at the graphic illustration in the app or on the manifold’s display. Thanks to its robust, convenient housing and proven measuring technology, the vacuum probe is compact and reliable when carrying out your vacuum measurements on refrigeration and air conditioning systems and heat pumps.
The testo 608-H2 thermo hygrometer measures the air temperature, humidity and dew point and has a large, easy-to-read display and a visual alarm that is activated when a threshold is exceeded.
- Measures and displays temperature and humidity
- Calculates and displays the dew point
- LED alarm is activated when thresholds are exceeded
- Long-lasting quality: long-time stable humidity sensor guarantees years of measuring
- Measurement of high and low pressure
- Low refrigerant loss – since no hoses are required for measurements
- Measurement data displayed in the form of a graph or table, and sent via testo Smart Probes App
- Problem-free application at measuring points that are a long distance apart thanks to Bluetooth® range up to 100 m
- The professional and compact testo 549i high-pressure gauge can be controlled via the testo Smart Probes App using your smartphone or tablet, and is ideal for carrying out servicing and troubleshooting on air conditioning and refrigeration systems. The App also enables evaporation and condensation temperatures to be calculated automatically.
Broad measuring range of -195 to +1350 °C possible thanks to connectable probes (optional)
WiFI data logger system with easy installation and operation
Call up measurement data at any time via Smartphone, tablet or PC
Limit value violation alarms by e-mail or (optionally) SMS
The WiFi data logger testo Saveris 2-T3 allows you to monitor the temperatures in processes or in refrigerated and work- or storerooms. The temperature values measured with the connectable thermocouple probes (TC) are reliably recorded over long periods, and transmitted directly to the Testo Cloud (online data storage) via your WiFi. You can access these readings at any time, anywhere, using your internet-enabled smartphone, tablet or PC.
Ideal for monitoring indoor air quality (IAQ)
Blends in perfectly with the surroundings thanks to an optional, customizable deco-cover
Simple to install, integrate and operate – particularly user-friendly with air quality displayed in the form of a traffic light system
Perfectly networked: data storage in the Testo Cloud, real-time alarm via email or SMS (optional in conjunction with an Advanced licence)
If there are a lot of people in a room, the air quality deteriorates. Reliable monitoring is particularly important, because indoor air quality is linked to our well-being. The WiFi data logger testo 160 IAQ is ideal for monitoring indoor air quality in facility management.
Automatic temperature monitoring in refrigerators: reliable and convenient
Clever alarm system: warning by e-mail or SMS for critical temperature values
Access to measuring value documentation possible at any time
Advantage of the set: equipment ideally suited for refrigerator temperature monitoring and attractive price
If the refrigerator breaks down, things can quickly become awkward: insufficient cooling can cause quality defects and loss of value for your goods. The testo Saveris 2 WiFi data logger system enables you to prevent any losses of this kind: it offers automatic temperature monitoring in refrigerators and a sophisticated alarm system for emergencies.
Small, handy and practical: the testo 511 absolute pressure meter measures absolute pressure and is also suitable for measuring the barometric altitude between two points.
- High-precision absolute pressure measurement with an accuracy of ±3 hPa
- Suitable for barometric altitude measurements
- Calculates the barometric air pressure
- 8 pressure units available
- Infrared thermometer for non-contact surface temperature measurements
- 12:1 optics and high resolution processor for accurate measurement results
- Contact measurement possible with connectable temperature probe (TC type K)
- Adjustable emission level
- Automatic superheating/subcooling calculation: no more need for manual calculations, which are prone to error
- With a practical app: (remote) display, graphical progress display, documentation of readings
- Temperature-compensated leakage test
- 60 current refrigerants are included in the manifold (update possible via app)
- Measurement data monitoring via testo Smart Probes App
- Measurement data dispatch via testo Smart Probes App
- Extremely precise, extremely rugged, extremely practical – with visual alarm and backlit display
- Measures pressure and calculates the evaporation temperature of H2O automatically
- Non-contact, non-invasive temperature measurements due to IR technology
- Precise temperature measurements also of smaller products and from a distance
- Ultra-fast: two measurements per second – allows you to scan whole pallets in the blink of an eye
- Includes 2-point laser measuring spot marking, 30:1 optics, belt clip, batteries
- Fast and simple installation of the testo 549i high-pressure measuring instrument directly onto the pressure connection
- Low refrigerant loss thanks to hoseless application
- Automatic calculation of evaporation and condensation temperatures and simple selection from more than 80 refrigerants via testo Smart Probes App
- Large testo HVAC softcase: store additional testo Smart Probes for further applications in the heating, air conditioning and ventilation field safely
- The testo Smart Probes AC & refrigeration test kit is ideally suited for testing air conditioning and refrigeration systems and installing them. The large testo HVAC softcase enables the measuring instruments to be conveniently transported and ensures that they are always to hand when they are needed.
- Measurement of air and surface temperature, humidity, air velocity and volume flow
- Measurement menus for volume flow measurement in ducts and at outlets, identification of mould risk, easy image documentation including IR temperature reading and measurement spot marking
- Display measurement data as a graph or table and analyze and send via testo Smart Probes App
- In conjunction with your smartphone/tablet, carry out the most important measurements involved in air conditioning systems
- Can detect all the most common cooling agents: CFCs, HFCs, FCs
- Highly sensitive – detects even the smallest leaks
- Easy-to-use one-button operation
- Complies with specifications for F gases regulations, SAE Code J1627 and DIN EN 14624:2012 standard
- Leak detection in refrigeration engineering? Sure thing! The testo 316-3 refrigerant leak detector can detect all the most common cooling agents and locate even the smallest leaks. Complies with all important regulations and norms. One piece of kit you as a refrigerant technician won’t want to be without.
Precision NTC temperature sensor
Collet for quick attachment
Measuring range: -40 to +125 °C
Use the clamp probe for fast, accurate surface temperature measurements on pipes with diameters of 6 to 35 mm. Fixed cable 5 m.