- All results at a glance thanks to the large graphic display
- Exceptionally compact and reliable thanks to the easy-to-handle, robust housing with IP 54 protection class
- Easy, wireless, flexible measurements and documentation: Temperature and vacuum measurements via automatic Bluetooth® connection, testo Smart App for documentation and lots more
- In the kit: testo 550s smart digital manifold with Bluetooth and 2-way valve block, 2 x testo 115i wireless clamp temperature probes (Bluetooth, NTC), case
- Permanently connected telescopic sensor – maximum length 890 mm, diameter 16 mm
- Airflow measurements, selective and time mean values for calculating air volume
- Hold function; min/max display; auto power off
- Calibration protocol and batteries included
- Vane anemometer with telescopic sensor – ideal for carrying out airflow measurements in air ducts.
- Intuitive: clearly structured measurement menus for volume flow, K-factor, degree of turbulence, cooling/heating output, mould detection and long-term measurement, such as CO₂
- Wireless: Bluetooth® probes for extra convenience when measuring and less cable clutter in the measuring case (please order probes separately)
- Clear and reliable: large graphic display with parallel display of 3 readings as well as internal data storage and USB port for data export
- Includes a differential pressure sensor: for Pitot tube measurement and monitoring filters
Precise, reliable measurement of all air velocity and IAQ parameters with just one measuring instrument: the multifunction measuring instrument features an integrated differential pressure sensor and intuitive operation with clearly structured measurement menus. Adjusting air conditioning and ventilation systems, monitoring air quality or carrying out comfort level measurements – thanks to versatile options for combining with high-quality, digital probes, you are ideally equipped to carry out your measuring task (please order probes separately).
- Measures air temperature, relative humidity and pressure
- Ideal for monitoring the ambient air especially in laboratories
- Alarm alerts when threshold is exceeded
- Table or wall mount
The testo 622 thermo hygrometer and barometer is designed to provide you with an at-a-glance look at the air temperature, relative humidity and air pressure. Ideal for monitoring the ambient air, especially in laboratories during calibration or when running experimental setups.
testo 890 professional thermal imager: resolution 640 × 480 pixels, upgradable to 1280 × 960 pixels with SuperResolution technology, thermal sensitivity < 40 mK
Choice of lens between standard, 25° and telephoto lens – you are free to choose one lens
Sequence capturing in the instrument a possible option, humidity calculation, SiteRecognition, panorama image assistant, JPEG storage function and other practical features
Integrated digital camera, optionally exchangeable lenses, many more features, large scope of delivery including transport case, memory card, professional software, etc.
The testo 890 thermal imager means you are ideally equipped both for professional industrial thermography and for building thermography: e.g. for inspecting voltage systems, high-temperature measurement, circuit board analysis, control of solar plants, complete building shell thermography and building thermography for energy consultancy.
Smart Probe for wireless temperature measurement in a wide range of applications, thanks to a large selection of probes and compatibility with standard type K thermocouple probes
Robust, fast-response air temperature probe (TC type K, class 1) with secure attachment via innovative locking mechanism in the handle, ideal for measuring ambient temperature as well as temperatures in ducts and at air outlets, measuring range -50 to +400 °C
Easy operation, evaluation and documentation with free testo Smart App as well as automatic Bluetooth® connection to smartphones, tablets or Testo measuring instruments (e.g. testo 400, testo 550s) with a range of up to 100 m
High measurement accuracy thanks to system calibration ex-works
Ideal for measuring ambient temperature and temperatures in ducts or at air outlets: The wireless thermometer testo 915i with robust, fast-response air probe will enable you to tackle your temperature measurements with greater speed, flexibility and ease. The testo 915i automatically connects to your smartphone/tablet or compatible testo measuring instrument via Bluetooth. The testo Smart App facilitates intuitive operation, clear display of measurement data as well as documentation and sending of reports on site. The handle is compatible with all standard type K thermocouple probes – making it versatile.
All activities, from measurement through to documentation, using the App on your Smartphone
The smallest digital manifold on the market
Maximum reliability and excellent flexibility: extremely robust housing with protection class IP54, optionally expandable with the wireless testo Smart Probes for temperature, humidity and vacuum
In the kit: App-controlled testo 550i digital manifold with Bluetooth® and 2-way valve block, 2 x testo 115i wireless clamp temperature probes (Bluetooth, NTC), case
All activities, from measurement through to documentation, using the testo Smart App on your Smartphone
The smallest digital manifold on the market
Maximum reliability thanks to the extremely robust housing with IP54 protection class
Optionally expandable with testo Smart Probes for temperature, humidity and vacuum
The testo 550i app-controlled digital manifold with Bluetooth ®, 2-way valve block and sturdy hook offers extensive measurement technology in an exceptionally compact format. Use this extremely robust manifold to carry out your everyday work on refrigeration and air conditioning systems and heat pumps wirelessly, with ease and reliability. All using the testo Smart App on your smartphone or tablet.
Identify vacuum quickly and easily by means of the graphical display in the App or on the digital manifold screen
Connects automatically via Bluetooth® to the testo Smart App and digital manifolds
Exceptionally compact and reliable thanks to the robust, easy-to-handle housing with IP 54 protection class
Easy installation at any service port thanks to the integrated 45° angle
Use the testo 552i vacuum probe with Bluetooth to measure vacuum wirelessly with speed, ease and precision via just one service port – with no loss of refrigerant. The testo Smart App supports you with numerous intelligent features – for example, you can see the vacuum by simply glancing at the graphic illustration in the app or on the manifold’s display. Thanks to its robust, convenient housing and proven measuring technology, the vacuum probe is compact and reliable when carrying out your vacuum measurements on refrigeration and air conditioning systems and heat pumps.
- Measurement of high and low pressure
- Low refrigerant loss – since no hoses are required for measurements
- Measurement data displayed in the form of a graph or table, and sent via testo Smart Probes App
- Problem-free application at measuring points that are a long distance apart thanks to Bluetooth® range up to 100 m
- The professional and compact testo 549i high-pressure gauge can be controlled via the testo Smart Probes App using your smartphone or tablet, and is ideal for carrying out servicing and troubleshooting on air conditioning and refrigeration systems. The App also enables evaporation and condensation temperatures to be calculated automatically.
- Measurement of air and surface temperature, humidity, air velocity and volume flow
- Measurement menus for volume flow measurement in ducts and at outlets, identification of mould risk, easy image documentation including IR temperature reading and measurement spot marking
- Display measurement data as a graph or table and analyze and send via testo Smart Probes App
- In conjunction with your smartphone/tablet, carry out the most important measurements involved in air conditioning systems