Regular measurement of indoor air quality and comfort levels in workplaces enables the exact setting of the indoor climate and reduces the risk of staff shortages due to illness. Indoor air quality and comfort level measurement therefore also leads to fostering better staff performance.
- Lux Meter: The indoor climate is also determined by the prevailing light conditions in the area. Monitoring these light conditions and measuring the lux level are therefore an important part of comfort level measurement in the workplace.
- Sound Level Meter: Almost everybody has come across this - background noises which easily prevent you from working and from concentrating on something. If the noise level is high at work, staff efficiency is reduced - no matter whether the noise pollution is caused by equipment or colleagues.
- Tachometer: Applications for speed meters are multi-faceted. In addition to rpm measurement of rotating objects, the speed or length of conveyor belts and goods sold by the meter can also be measured using contact measurement via a measuring wheel. There is also the possibility of determining the rpm of rotating objects without contact using a reflection mark and a light beam emitted by the instrument.
- Differential Pressure Meter: The measurement of differential pressure is one of the most common pressure parameters in air conditioning and heating technology. A Testo differential pressure measuring device provides you with the best possible support for all your important tasks. For example, for checking filters in air conditioning systems or for Pitot tube measurement in ventilation ducts. And at the same time, you have the benefit of an attractive price-performance ratio!
Capacitive oil sensor from Testo, together with its needs-based design, make it possible to take measurements in hot oil (user is protected from the heat of the deep fat fryer)
IP 65: protected against water jets without a protective cover
Clear, visual alarm indication via highly-visible alarm backlight in traffic light colours
Washable case for hygienically stowing away at the application sitE
A visual or odour check is not sufficient to verify whether the quality of the cooking oil is still good.
Chain restaurateurs with the testo 270 cooking oil tester only need to change the cooking oil once critical TPM values are reached.
This saves them from changing the cooking oil more frequently than is necessary, enabling them to also benefit from the associated cost savings.
For carrying out non-contact rpm measurements: the testo 460 tachometer with self-adhesive reflective markers, LED measurement spot marking and a long list of high-quality accessories.
- Optical rpm measurements
- LED measuring spot marking
- Easy-to-read, backlit display for use in all lighting conditions
- Long list of accessories including reflective markers, protective cap and belt bag
- Simple one-hand operation
- Measurement of rpm, speeds and lengths
- Storage of mean, max. and min. values as well as the last reading
- Includes accessories such as reflective markers, protective case and transport case
- Measurement of gas flow and static pressure
- Measurement menu for pressure drop test including alerts
- Simple configuration and determination of volume flow with Pitot tube
- Magnetic holder for easy attachment
The testo 540 light meteris a quick and easy-to-use entry level model designed for measuring lighting conditions in the workplace.
- For quick ‘n easy measurements in the workplace
- Sensor is modelled on the spectral sensitivity of the human eye
- Hold function, min/max values
- Protective cap for safe storage
Frequency evaluation according to characteristic curves A and C
Easy to adjust (adjustment screwdriver included in the scope of delivery)
Integrated tripod knuckle screw (1/4 inch)
- Precise noise level measurements according to IEC 61672-1 Class 2 and ANSI S1.4 Type 2
- Ideal for health and safety inspections and immission control
- Integrated memory for up to 31 000 readings: long-term measuring possible
- PC software for data analysis and USB cable for data transfer
- Ideal for measuring the pH value of liquids
- Temperature measurement is feasible thanks to the integrated temperature probe
- The TopSafe protective case ensures that the pH/temperature measuring instrument is robust and waterproof
- The set contains essential accessories, which you will always have to hand: calibration dosing bottles, TopSafe protective case, aluminium case, etc.
Small, handy and practical: the testo 511 absolute pressure meter measures absolute pressure and is also suitable for measuring the barometric altitude between two points.
- High-precision absolute pressure measurement with an accuracy of ±3 hPa
- Suitable for barometric altitude measurements
- Calculates the barometric air pressure
- 8 pressure units available