- Extensive accessories included: set of 3 filling tubes, 2 x clamp temperature probes and transport case
- Automatic superheating/subcooling calculation for 60 refrigerants: no more need for error-prone manual calculations
- With a practical App: (remote) display, graphical progression display, documentation of readings and refrigerant updates
- Temperature-compensated leakage test
- The practical kit makes it even easier to work on air conditioning and refrigeration systems: the testo 550 digital manifold, including set of 3 filling tubes, enables you to get down to work straight away! The instrument can be used for 60 refrigerants, calculates superheating/subcooling automatically and can be connected to your smartphone/tablet via the testo refrigeration App. Thanks to the App, the display and documentation of the measurement results are particularly convenient.
- Fast and simple installation of the testo 549i high-pressure measuring instrument directly onto the pressure connection
- Low refrigerant loss thanks to hoseless application
- Automatic calculation of evaporation and condensation temperatures and simple selection from more than 80 refrigerants via testo Smart Probes App
- Large testo HVAC softcase: store additional testo Smart Probes for further applications in the heating, air conditioning and ventilation field safely
- The testo Smart Probes AC & refrigeration test kit is ideally suited for testing air conditioning and refrigeration systems and installing them. The large testo HVAC softcase enables the measuring instruments to be conveniently transported and ensures that they are always to hand when they are needed.
- Measurement of high and low pressure
- Low refrigerant loss – since no hoses are required for measurements
- Measurement data displayed in the form of a graph or table, and sent via testo Smart Probes App
- Problem-free application at measuring points that are a long distance apart thanks to Bluetooth® range up to 100 m
- The professional and compact testo 549i high-pressure gauge can be controlled via the testo Smart Probes App using your smartphone or tablet, and is ideal for carrying out servicing and troubleshooting on air conditioning and refrigeration systems. The App also enables evaporation and condensation temperatures to be calculated automatically.
- Extensive accessories included: set of 4 filling tubes, 2 x clamp temperature probes, precise external Pirani gauge for vacuum measurement and transport case
- Calculation of superheating and subcooling in real time for 60 refrigerants: no error-prone manual calculation
- Connection to smartphone/tablet App: remote monitoring, clever measurement documentation and refrigerant updates
- Temperature-compensated leakage test, automatic ambient pressure measurement
Practical kit for work on air conditioning and refrigeration systems, as well as on heat pumps: the testo 557 digital manifold, including set of 4 filling tubes, enables you to get down to work straight away! The testo 557 digital manifold fulfils numerous functions in just one instrument: including superheating/subcooling calculation, vacuum measurement and temperature-compensated leakage test. You can also use a practical App to monitor the manifold via your smartphone/tablet and to store the measurement results or send them by e-mail.
- Permanently connected telescopic sensor – maximum length 890 mm, diameter 16 mm
- Airflow measurements, selective and time mean values for calculating air volume
- Hold function; min/max display; auto power off
- Calibration protocol and batteries included
- Vane anemometer with telescopic sensor – ideal for carrying out airflow measurements in air ducts.
- Measurement of air and surface temperature, humidity, air velocity and volume flow
- Measurement menus for volume flow measurement in ducts and at outlets, identification of mould risk, easy image documentation including IR temperature reading and measurement spot marking
- Display measurement data as a graph or table and analyze and send via testo Smart Probes App
- In conjunction with your smartphone/tablet, carry out the most important measurements involved in air conditioning systems
- Extremely high sensitivity of ˂3g/a enables detection of even the smallest leaks
- Visual and acoustic alarm for optimum leakage detection
- Permanent sensor check, ensuring that your work is both safe and fast
- Earplug connection for safe leakage detection in loud environments
- Everything you need for professional leakage detection: the testo 316-4 set 1 with leak detector for all common refrigerants CFC, HFC, HCFC and H2, including refrigerant sensor head, case, mains unit and earphones. You will therefore be ideally equipped to carry out quick, reliable leakage detection.
- Automatic calculation of the dew point and wet-bulb temperature
- Measurement data analyzed and sent via testo Smart Probes App
- Clear identification of areas susceptible to mould via traffic light principle
An attachable temperature probe and a radio temperature probe can be connected
Large range of fast temperature probes on offer for surface, air or immersion/penetration measurement (optional)
Continuous display of min./max. values
- Acoustic alarm sounds when limit values are exceeded
This temperature measuring instrument is particularly practical because it enables virtually any kind of temperature measurement. Whether for surface, air or immersion/penetration measurement: with the testo 925 you can rely on our all-rounder in heating engineering, the sanitation sector and refrigeration and air conditioning technology.
Intuitive: clearly structured measurement menu for volume flow and parallel determination of air velocity, humidity and temperature in ventilation ducts or at ventilation outlets
- Clever: hot wire probe with telescope (0.85 m) – combine the vane probe (Ø 100 mm) with Bluetooth with the telescope for ceiling outlets or the funnel set for plate outlets (please order separately) as required
- Convenient: wireless probe, internal data storage and USB port for data export
- As multifaceted as your challenges themselves: the air velocity and IAQ measuring instrument can be expanded with a large portfolio of digital probes
- Intuitive: clearly structured measurement menus for volume flow, K-factor, degree of turbulence, cooling/heating output, mould detection and long-term measurement, such as CO₂
- Wireless: Bluetooth® probes for extra convenience when measuring and less cable clutter in the measuring case (please order probes separately)
- Clear and reliable: large graphic display with parallel display of 3 readings as well as internal data storage and USB port for data export
- Includes a differential pressure sensor: for Pitot tube measurement and monitoring filters
Precise, reliable measurement of all air velocity and IAQ parameters with just one measuring instrument: the multifunction measuring instrument features an integrated differential pressure sensor and intuitive operation with clearly structured measurement menus. Adjusting air conditioning and ventilation systems, monitoring air quality or carrying out comfort level measurements – thanks to versatile options for combining with high-quality, digital probes, you are ideally equipped to carry out your measuring task (please order probes separately).
- Measures air temperature, relative humidity and pressure
- Ideal for monitoring the ambient air especially in laboratories
- Alarm alerts when threshold is exceeded
- Table or wall mount
The testo 622 thermo hygrometer and barometer is designed to provide you with an at-a-glance look at the air temperature, relative humidity and air pressure. Ideal for monitoring the ambient air, especially in laboratories during calibration or when running experimental setups.
With the new testo FeverDetection assistant, the thermal imagers testo 890 are perfect for identifying potentially ill persons:
- Reliable: up to 1280 x 960 pixels resolution (with testo SuperResolution) and good thermal sensitivity
- Flexible: thanks to an HDMI interface for data transfer to an external screen, they can also be used in semi-stationary applications such as security checks
- Easy: can be used by the most diverse staff, thanks to high level of user convenience For the purposes of fast training of security personnel and staff, we will soon be providing a video with step-by-step instructions.
- Can detect all the most common cooling agents: CFCs, HFCs, FCs
- Highly sensitive – detects even the smallest leaks
- Easy-to-use one-button operation
- Complies with specifications for F gases regulations, SAE Code J1627 and DIN EN 14624:2012 standard
- Leak detection in refrigeration engineering? Sure thing! The testo 316-3 refrigerant leak detector can detect all the most common cooling agents and locate even the smallest leaks. Complies with all important regulations and norms. One piece of kit you as a refrigerant technician won’t want to be without.
- Ideal for measuring the pH value of liquids
- Temperature measurement is feasible thanks to the integrated temperature probe
- The TopSafe protective case ensures that the pH/temperature measuring instrument is robust and waterproof
- The set contains essential accessories, which you will always have to hand: calibration dosing bottles, TopSafe protective case, aluminium case, etc.