As an expert in the field of air conditioning and ventilation, you will find the testo 400 universal IAQ measuring instrument ideal. The IAQ measuring instrument with a built-in measurement assistant provides optimum support for carrying out air flow and comfort level measurements in accordance with the standards, as well as for adjusting and inspecting air conditioning and ventilation systems.
Use the robust humidity/temperature probe with the compatible testo multifunction measuring instrument (please order separately) to measure relative humidity and air temperature. Absolute humidity, wet bulb temperature and dew point are calculated at the same time.
Measure in just a few clicks with the testo 440 dP multifunction measuring instrument
Impressive IAQ measurement technology
- High-precision, location-independent, built-in differential pressure sensor
- Integrated absolute pressure sensor
- Measures all IAQ-related parameters: Flow, temperature, humidity, pressure, illuminance, radiant heat, turbulence, CO2 and CO
- Numerous connection options for probes: 2 x cable probes (TUC), 4 x Bluetooth® probes, 2 x type K thermocouple probes
- Compatible with a wide range of available Bluetooth® and cable probes – so you’ll be equipped for any measuring task
- For high-precision measurements and less downtime: Adjustment function at up to six measuring points for zero-error display, probe heads can be replaced without restarting the IAQ measuring instrument, high-quality probes with an intelligent calibration concept (probe calibration independent of the measuring instrument)
- Long-term monitoring of the indoor air quality: Order the IAQ data logger for carrying out long-term measurements with the testo 400 IAQ measuring instrument. While the stand-alone data logger is carrying out the IAQ measurement, you can use the IAQ measuring instrument for measurements elsewhere
Smart, intuitive, practical: Measurement programs, measurement data management and operation
- For error-free measurements in accordance with the standards: Smart, intuitive measurement menus and evaluation of readings provide optimum support for your measuring task. Use the measurement programs for standard-compliant measurements: HVAC grid measurement as per EN ISO 12599 and ASHRAE 111, PMV/PPD as per EN ISO 7730 and ASHRAE 55, draught and turbulence as per EN ISO 7730 and ASHRAE 55, WBGT measurement as per DIN 33403 and EN ISO 7243, NET measurement as per DIN 33403
- Complete the measurement and full documentation including photos, comments and your own logo on site at the customer’s premises, and send by e-mail (via WLAN)
- Customer and measuring point management is carried out in the measuring instrument itself – for efficient work on site
- Smart-touch display for intuitive operation of the IAQ measuring instrument
- testo DataControl PC software for further analysis, archiving and documentation of measurement data on your computer
- Built-in WLAN and Bluetooth® interfaces: Send measurement reports directly on site or print them out with a suitable printer
Robust humidity/temperature probe – features and areas of application
Use the fixed cable to connect the probe to the measuring instrument.
Particularly useful: store individual readings directly in the measuring instrument by pressing the button on the probe. The clearly structured measurement menu for long-term measurement enables the measuring instrument to be operated intuitively. Reading trends are reliably recorded thanks to the convenient input of measurement time and measuring cycle.
The robust humidity/temperature probe was specifically designed for use in sophisticated production and treatment processes. The screwable PTFE sintered filter is highly resistant to aggressive media and is water-repellent, and reliably protects the humidity and temperature sensor. The probe can be used in dusty atmospheres, at high air velocity and under mechanical stress: for example, for measurements in industrial exhaust air (during drying processes), in bulk materials and in climatic test cabinets.
Intelligent calibration concept
You will get exceptionally accurate measurement results with the digital humidity/temperature probe, because the measuring instrument makes measurement uncertainty a thing of the past. You only need to send the probe in for calibration – so the measuring instrument remains in continuous use.